Project Manager, McLeod Physicians Associates
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Coordinates all project activities; responsible for daily scheduling, supervising all activities and tasks, and ensuring the integrity of the project plan.
- Supervises tasks necessary to execute project plan, as well as physically working daily with tools necessary to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. This job requires ability to work with project management tools, excel, work, etc.
- Maintains the clear, concise communications with other team members, including but not limited to project managers, field managers, purchasing agents, clinical staff, and regulatory personnel.
- Develops, maintains, and oversees the tasks of responsibility parties.
- Plans and coordinates purchase and delivery of supplies consistent with project requirements.
- Maintains accurate and consistent project logs. Provides reports as assigned.
- Maintains accurate inventory of timeline and deliverables.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires the ability to work under/handle stressful situations.
- Must be a quick thinker and able to displays positive emotional behavior, as well as apply positive social skills with co-workers, vendors, customers, and patients.
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
- Seven (7) years of project management experience, leading and/or coordinating the work of 10 or more individuals or trade personnel.
- Knowledge and understanding of managing Healthcare projects
- Must have demonstrated the ability to manage logistical and mentally complex jobs.
- Strong computer skills and fluid user of software for construction applications, adept at reading and interpreting construction documents, plans, and blueprints.
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization internally and externally.
- Customer Focused – consistently deliver superb customer service while building a strong customer relationship for future projects.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Florence, SC, United States