Psychiatric Care Manager
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Responsible for the overall coordination and delivery of comprehensive psychiatric care at MBHS
4. Conducts psychosocial assessments upon admission.
5. Maintains communication with patients and their families to facilitate assessment of baseline functioning as well as
the coordination of needed resources.
6. Serves as a group leader for both process oriented and psychoeducational groups for psychiatric inpatients as
7. Actively participates in Multidisciplinary Treatment team and provides pertinent and relevant information.
8. Facilitates and coordinates psychiatric commitments by serving as a liaison between the probate court and MBHS.
9. Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to work as a team member.
10. Demonstrates professionalism and ability to work independently and organize time effectively.
11. Maintains necessary licensure.
12. Maintains information requirements.
13. Performs all other duties as assigned.
· Master of Science in a Behavioral Health Field.
Darlington, SC, United States