Quality Auditor/Analyst – Patient Registration – PRN
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians,
and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Serves as a liaison between the Patient Access, Reservations & Scheduling, I.T. Department for multiple
4. Provides technical/application support to Patient Access staff and I.T. staff as appropriate.
5. Participates in an on-call rotation schedule, to include daily, after hours, weekends, providing 24×7 client
support as necessary.
6. Identifies areas of opportunity via QA process that yield the desired financial outcome for both McLeod
Health and the patient.
7. Provides feedback to Patient Access directors regarding staff performance within the Cerner/Experian
8. Works collaboratively with Educators to ensure system feature and function modifications are shared
with educators so training plans and documentation can be updated appropriately.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Patient Registration environment
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word (data tables, graphs, pivot tables, formulas)
· Written and oral communication skills with persons of all ages and diverse backgrounds
· Excellent time management skills as well as excellent customer service skills
· Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States