RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST – 2nd SHIFT
Radiologic Technologist – McLeod Health
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Must be able to properly position patients and perform all radiographic examinations.
- Must also be familiar with all radiographic equipment and be able to operate it at any time.
- Provides high quality, diagnostic images, to the radiologists for interpretation
- Responsible patient care, supplies, and equipment maintenance.
- Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
- Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
80 hours bi-weekly, Monday-Friday 3p-11:30p
- Completion of an approved AMA school of radiologic technology
- ARRT within 12 months
- SC License
- BLS certification
Florence, SC, United States