Radiologic Technologist I-Orthopaedics
Operates radiologic equipment to produce radiographs (x-rays) of body for diagnostic purposes, as directed by physician and according to established standards and practices. Other duties include:
- Prepare equipment for use as needed.
- Prepare examination rooms for patient exams.
- Administer targeted doses of radiation to the patient’s body as ordered by physician.
- Administer trace amounts of radiopharmaceuticals to a patient to obtain functional information about organs, tissue and bone
Shift Differential and Travel Pay included
May be required to travel to other locations as needed. Locations are Sumter, Manning, Dillon, Cheraw, Hartsville, Pediatric Orthopaedics.
May be required to work After Hours clinic as needed.
Hours of Operation for OrthoNow (After Hours)
Sat. & Sun.: 10am-2pm
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Graduate of an Accredited radiologic technology program
- A.R.R.T Certification, Minimum licensing from South Carolina Quality Standards Association (SCRQSA)
- Prefer one-year of professional x-ray technology experience in a hospital setting
- Up to date license for performing Radiographic Images
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team
Florence, SC, United States