Radiologic Technologist I, Urgent Care Florence
1. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
2. Operates radiologic equipment to produce radiographs of the body for diagnostic purposes, as directed by physician
according to established standards.
3. Maintain principle of ALARA. (As Low As Reasonably Achievable)
4. Operate as a medical assistant when there are no radiograph orders to perform. (Triage, Discharge, Lab work,
Performing tests, Assisting with procedures, etc.)
5. May be utilized to register patients.
Certified as Registered Radiologic Technologist and licensed by S.C. Radiation Quality Standards Associate and certified by SC Quality
High school diploma or equivalent. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology: Certified as Registered
Florence, SC, United States