Radiologic Technologist (PRN) – Radiology Department (Dillon)
- Provides high quality, diagnostic images, to the radiologists for interpretation
- Responsible patient care, supplies, and equipment maintenance.
- Maintains acceptable completion time based on the complexity of the procedure thereby demonstrates good utilization of time through productivity.
- Completes documentation for billing purposes.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a degree from an accredited Radiologic Technology Program
- SCRQSA certifications
- (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technologist or registry eligible
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- PRN; Mainly weekends as needed and some weekday coverage as needed
- Must be willing to cross-train in CT.
Dillon, SC, United States