Remote Registered Dietitian II (PRN)
- Job responsibilities include those listed in the competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provide clinical nutritional services in the form of nutrition assessments, education and medical nutrition therapy for all ages for patients at McLeod Health. May conduct nutrition therapy/nutritional assessments to patients at various McLeod campuses. Provide on-going nutrition therapy by collaborating with other disciplines on the health care team to coordinate medical nutrition therapy needs. Participate in multidisciplinary rounds. Contribute to hospital quality improvement initiatives. Occasional travel may be necessary as deemed appropriate. Provide medical nutrition therapy for patients and groups in the community to prevent disease and to promote the health and well-being of McLeod Health patients.
- Must have a clean, neat appearance and friendly attitude. Professional dress, lab coats required or hospital-approved scrubs.
- May be required to take on supervisory responsibilities within Clinical Nutrition Department including but not limited to leading quality improvement initiatives, taking on-call status as deemed appropriate per hospital leadership or executing supervisory/preceptor responsibilities within a student’s learning plan.
- Must actively engage with colleagues and/or interdisciplinary team members via case presentations and/or in-services as deemed appropriate per hospital leadership.
- This position will require weekend rotation for full-time employees and at least one Saturday and Sunday for 6-8 hours each day per month for part-time employees (remote full-time will follow monthly weekend rotation).
At least 2 years clinical nutrition experience required with specialty certification as approved by department
At least 3 years of clinical nutrition experience with graduate degree in nutrition, leadership, healthcare or related field
At least 6 years of inpatient clinical nutrition experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or related area and completion of a dietetic internship program from an ADA/ACEND approved Dietetic Education Program.
- Licensure with the South Carolina Panel for Dietetics required.
Florence, SC, United States