Registered Dietitian – Outpatient Oncology (Hybrid)
Registered Dietitian – Outpatient Oncology
McLeod Health is the region’s destination for medical excellence. Our excellence extends from the Midlands to the Coast along the border of North and South Carolina – serving more than one million people. As medical needs grow – we grow, expand, and improve our facilities and services. The McLeod Health network is comprised of 7 hospitals with locations in Florence, Darlington, Dillon, Manning, Cheraw, Loris, and Little River. We have also expanded into the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach with physician practices, outpatient services and a free-standing emergency department.
Founded in 1906, McLeod Health is a locally owned and managed, not-for-profit healthcare system which features the strength of more than 900 members on its medical staff and more than 2,900 licensed nurses, and approximately 15,000 team members. McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician led, data-driven and evidence-based
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provide clinical nutritional services in the form of nutrition assessments, education and medical nutrition therapy for patients at MRMC Outpatient Oncology Services. May conduct nutrition therapy/nutritional assessments to patients at various McLeod campuses-outpatient oncology.
- Provides on-going nutrition therapy by collaborating with other disciplines on the health care team to coordinate medical nutrition therapy needs.
- Participate in multidisciplinary rounds.
- Documents accurate and timely information in patient records.
- For the outpatient oncology population, participates in development of policies/procedures as directed by director.
- Occasional travel may be necessary as deemed appropriate to support other outpatient oncology needs within the oncology division.
- May be required to take on a preceptor and/or other supervisory role within a student’s learning pending healthcare facility needs and intern availability.
Work Schedule: Hybrid schedule; Week 1: onsite 3 days / off site 2 days. Week 2: onsite 2 days / offsite 3 days.
- Not applicable
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition or related field from an ADA approved Dietetic Education Program
- Must be registered as a Registered Dietitian and/or Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist with the Commission on Dietetic Registration-Credentialing agency for The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Must possess active license to practice
Florence, SC, United States