Registered Nurse- Day Hospital (PRN)
- Assesses needs of Day Hospital/Outpatient Surgery patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination, and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care.
- Using service excellence standards, conducts Hourly Rounds.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, and visitors.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, foley catheters, pressure ulcers, ventilators, restraints, and patients at risk for falls.
- Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the Day Hospital/Outpatient Surgery Unit, as charge nurse when assigned.
- Contributes to the overall performance of the Day Hospital/Outpatient Surgery Unit through the precepting of novice employees.
- Contributes to the growth and performance of the Day Hospital/Outpatient Surgery Unit through hospital-system initiatives cultivating nursing involved Evidenced Based Practices.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in educational offerings.
- Will float to assist in other like units as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program.
- Must possess a valid SC license – RN, BLS
Florence, SC, United States