Registered Nurse, FT Days and Nights, Women’s Services, McLeod Loris
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!
McLeod Health Loris, a 50-bed hospital, specializes in general surgery, women’s services, emergency care, critical care, urology, and physical/occupational/speech therapies and features a Dialysis Access Center. Their 120 physicians on active and affiliate medical staff represent more than 32 specialties.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination and analysis of diagnostic data. Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care. Using service excellence standards, conducts Hourly Rounds.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, foley catheters, pressure ulcers, ventilators (if applicable to unit), restraints and patients at risk for falls. Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department, as charge nurse when assigned (Advances Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position).
- Contributes to the overall performance of the department through the precepting of novice employees.
- Contributes to the department grown and performance through hospital-system initiatives cultivating nursing involved Evidence Based Practices.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in educational offerings.
Schedule: PRN (as needed);
Preferred Qualifications/Education 1 year of related work experience preferred. Licenses and/or Certifications: BLS (Required for ALL nurses), Advanced Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position. Specialty certification preferred.
Loris, SC, United States