Registered Nurse, Full time, Operating Room, Cheraw
- The Registered nurse utilizes the nursing process to address the holistic need of patients and their significant others, during hospitalization, and preparation for discharge.
- The Registered nurse directs and guides patient education and activities of ancillary personnel, while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Reporting to the Unit Director, the Registered Nurse may supervise the work of other Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and assistive personnel.
- The Registered Nurse coordinates, appropriately delegates, and monitors tasks assigned to members of the care team for all age groups.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the quality of care directly rendered and that he/she delegates to others.
- Two year related Associates Degree in Nursing from an NLN approved school of nursing.
- Graduate of nursing program that meets the educational requirement for Registered Nurse licensure. Unrestricted South Carolina Registered Nurse Licensure, BLS.
- Willing to acquire ACLS, and PALS within 6 months of hire and maintain those certifications.
- Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly; Call required
SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED
Cheraw, SC, United States