Registered Nurse, Midshift, Part Time, Emergency Room, Cheraw
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collection through history, observation, physical examination, and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of each patient.
- Using service excellence standards, conducts hourly rounding.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors, and staff.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both the patient and the staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, Foley catheters, pressure ulcers, restraints, and patients at risk for falls.
- Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience
Licenses and/or Certifications
- An active Registered Nursing License verified by the LLR
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Part Time; 48 hours biweekly; Mid-shift
Cheraw, SC, United States