Registered Nurse, NIGHTS, Med Surg Unit, Clarendon
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care.
- Using Service Excellence standards, completes verification of Safe Surgery Checklist
- Fosters and environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, and visitors.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, Foley catheters, pressure ulcers, ventilators (if applicable to unit), restraints and patients at risk for falls.
- Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department, as charge nurse when assigned (Advanced Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position).
- Contributes to the overall performance of the department through the precepting of novice employees.
- Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience.
- Must possess a valid SC license- RN, BLS
- Advanced Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a charge nurse or PCS position
- Successful completion of NIHSS Stroke Certification within 6 months of hire and renewal every 2 years thereafter.
- Full-time, 72 hours bi-weekly (Nights)
Manning, SC, United States