Registered Nurse, PRN , Emergency Dept, Cheraw
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collection through history, observation, physical examination, and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of each patient.
- Using service excellence standards, conducts hourly rounding.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors, and staff.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both the patient and the staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, Foley catheters, pressure ulcers, restraints, and patients at risk for falls.
- One or more years of related work experience. .
- Active Registered Nursing License verified by the LLR.
- BLS (Required for ALL nurses), Advanced Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position.
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program.
Cheraw, SC, United States