Registered Nurse, PRN, ER, Dillon
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care.
- Using service excellence standards, conducts Hourly Rounds.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, foley catheters, pressure ulcers, ventilators (if applicable to unit), restraints and patients at risk for falls.
- Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department, as charge nurse when assigned (Advances Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position).
- ADN required
- Must possess an active Registered Nursing License verified by the LLR
- BLS (required for all nurses), Advanced Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position
- ACLS and PALS required within 6 months of hire for Critical Care Service
Dillon, SC, United States