Registered Nurse (PRN) – Med/Surg Unit
RN Job Summary
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination, and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, foley catheters, pressure ulcers, ventilators (if applicable to unit), restraints and patients at risk for falls.
- Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department, as charge nurse when assigned (Advances Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position).
- Contributes to the overall performance of the department through the precepting of novice employees.
- A valid SC or Compact State RN license
- BLS certification from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- ACLS / PALS within 1 year of hire
- New grads welcome to apply
Dillon, SC, United States