Registered Nurse, PRN, Nursery, Clarendon
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care.
- Communicates effectively with patients and families through bedside shift change report incorporating the family and patients preferences into the transition of the patient home
- Using service excellence standards, conducts Hourly Rounds.
- Follows the tenants of Family Centered Care through family and patient involvement in formulation of the patient care plan and discharge plan
- Follows the tenants of Baby Friendly from birth through discharge to include skin-to-skin, parental bonding, lactation support and proper milk preparation.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, various respiratory support systems, process for delivering human milk, and patient monitoring.
- Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department.
- Participates in neonatal resuscitation at deliveries (once required training complete).
- Contributes to the overall performance of the department through the precepting of novice employees.
- Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience.
- An active Registered Nursing License verified by the LLR.
- NRP within 3 months of hire/transfer date.
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Manning, SC, United States