Registered Nurse, PRN, Operating Room, Clarendon
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Delegates, supervises, and evaluates the activities of other team members while simultaneously executing immediate directives and interventions in urgent or emergent situations.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care.
- Using service excellence standards, completes verification of Safe Surgery checklist
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff by assuming duties within or out of the sterile field as assigned
- Preps operating room for patient/procedure
- Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department
- Position and prepare patient on operating table
- Serves as the communication liaison to family and members of the operating team
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in educational offerings.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
- Willingly participates in assigned call as scheduled.
- Computer skill- Knowledge of computer programs utilized to delivery patient care.
- Assists in control and maintenance of supplies and equipment
- Performs all circulating duties with efficiency and speed
- Takes Call as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in Operating Room
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- An active Registered Nursing License verified by the LLR For the State of South Carolina
- BLS (Required for ALL nurses) ACLS Certification within 6 months of Hire/Transfer Date
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Manning, SC, United States