Registered Nurse, Short Term Staff Builder, Emergency Room, Clarendon
Short term agreements consist of 5, 10, 15, or 20 week durations and are agreed upon in advance. You must remain a qualified RN who is licensed and eligible to practice in SC. Your commitment will be for either 72 hours a pay period or between 48 and 71 hours per payperiod. You will be eligible for evening, night, weekend and holiday differentials in accordance with McLeod Health Policies and Procedures. You are expected to work the shift schedules assigned by your Director or Supervisor to qualify for the completion bonus.
Schedule: 72 hours per pay period (Full-Time) or 48-71 hours per pay period (Part-Time) for a commitment of 5, 10, 15, or 20 weeks.
- Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience.
- Must possess a valid SC license- RN, BLS.
- ACLS Certification within 3 months of hire date.
- PALS Certification within 6 months of hire date.
- New Graduate RN’s (defined as having no bedside RN clinical experience) must complete PALS and ACLS within 12 months of hire.
- Successful completion of NIH Stroke Certification within 6 months of hire and renewal every 2 years thereafter.
- CPI certification within 12 months of hire.
Manning, SC, United States