Registered Nurse, Short Term Staff Builder, ICU, Clarendon
Short term agreements consist of 5, 10, 15, or 20 week durations and are agreed upon in advance. You must remain a qualified RN who is licensed and eligible to practice in SC. Your commitment will be for either 72 hours a pay period or between 48 and 71 hours per payperiod. You will be eligible for evening, night, weekend and holiday differentials in accordance with McLeod Health Policies and Procedures. You are expected to work the shift schedules assigned by your Director or Supervisor to qualify for the completion bonus.
Schedule: 72 hours per pay period (Full-Time) or 48-71 hours per pay period (Part-Time) for a commitment of 5, 10, 15, or 20 weeks.
- Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure as a RN in the State of SC.
- BLS Certification.
- ACLS Certification within 3 months of hire date.
- Successful completion of NIH Stroke Certification within 6 months of hire date and renewal every 2 years thereafter.
- CPI certification within 12 months of hire.
Manning, SC, United States