Registered Nurse, Weekend Only Work, DAYS, Med Surg Unit, Cheraw
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collection through history, observation, physical examination, and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of each patient.
- Using service excellence standards, conducts hourly rounding.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors, and staff.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both the patient and the staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, Foley catheters, pressure ulcers, restraints, and patients at risk for falls.
Weekend Only Work (WOW)
The Weekend Only Work Staffing Program (WOW) is designed to help meet the operating needs of approved Nursing Units. The WOW Program meets special staffing needs and permits employees to work two twelve-hour shifts on the weekend and receive special pay for their commitment.
Nurses must meet the following criteria
- Licensed in the state of South Carolina as required.
- Minimum requirement of one-year full-time in a comparable acute care clinical setting.
- All WOW staff members are eligible for benefits at the same level and premium(s) as McLeod full-time employees.
Cheraw, SC, United States