Registered Nurse – Weekend Only Work – Med/Surg – Nights (Cheraw)
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values. Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collection through history, observation, physical examination, and analysis of diagnostic data. Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of each patient. Using service excellence standards, conducts hourly rounding. Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors, and staff. Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both the patient and the staff. Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, Foley catheters, pressure ulcers, restraints, and patients at risk for falls. Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department including daily huddles. Contributes to the department growth and performance through hospital system initiatives cultivating nursing involved in Evidence Based Practices. Demonstrates continue professional growth through setting goals and participating in educational offerings. Performs all duties as assigned.
Schedule: Part Time; 48 hours biweekly.
- One or more years of related work experience.
- An active Registered Nursing License verified by the LLR.
- Basic Life Support Certification.
Weekend Only Work (WOW) Staffing Program
The Weekend Only Work Staffing Program (WOW) is designed to help meet the operating needs of approved Nursing Units. The WOW Program meets special staffing needs and permits employees to work 2 (every Saturday and Sunday) twelve-hour shifts on the weekend and receive special pay for their commitment.
Cheraw Medical Surgical Unit.
Nurses must meet the following criteria:
- Licensed in the state of South Carolina as required.
- Minimum requirement of one-year full-time in a comparable acute care clinical setting.
- All WOW staff members are eligible for benefits at the same level and premium(s) as McLeod full-time employees. Please refer to the individual plan documents, certificates of insurance, summary of benefits and coverages, and/or summary plan descriptions for specific information.
Cheraw, SC, United States