Registered Nurse, Weekends Only, 10a-10p, Emergency Dept, Cheraw
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standards of practice, incorporating the Physician’s prescribed medical plans of care. Using service excellence standards, conducts Hourly Rounds.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, foley catheters, pressure ulcers, ventilators (if applicable to unit), restraints and patients at risk for falls.
- Contributes to the daily efficient performance of the department, as charge nurse when assigned (Advances Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position).
- Contributes to the overall performance of the department through the precepting of novice employees.
Weekend Only Work (WOW)
The Weekend Only Work Staffing Program (WOW) is designed to help meet the operating needs of approved Nursing Units. The WOW Program meets special staffing needs and permits employees to work two twelve-hour shifts on the weekend and receive special pay for their commitment.
Nurses must meet the following criteria
- Licensed in the state of South Carolina as required.
- Minimum requirement of one-year full-time in a comparable acute care clinical setting.
- All WOW staff members are eligible for benefits at the same level and premium(s) as McLeod full-time employees.
Cheraw, SC, United States