Registration Representative, As Needed, Cheraw
- Personally interviews patients or responsible party to obtain personal, demographic, insurance, and medical information prior to services being performed by medical professionals.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of compliance and medical necessity validation.
- Exhibits the ability to deal with periods of stress, knowledge of medical terminology, and enters information accurately into the Patient Management System (Invision)
- Maintains or exceeds 97% accuracy rate on quality checks/medeanalytics and accureg.
- Attends to patients, families and visitors needs while waiting for any registration process.
- Collects deposits, coinsurance, deductibles and APC co-payments or makes satisfactory payment arrangements.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Medical terminology.
- Computer experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- HS diploma preferred/GED from an accredited school
- PRN (coverage as needed for various shifts)
Cheraw, SC, United States