Registration Representative, as needed, Clarendon
- Personally interviews patients or responsible party to obtain personal, demographic, insurance, and medical information prior to services being performed by medical professionals.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of compliance and medical necessity validation.
- Maintains or exceeds 97% accuracy rate on quality checks/Nextbar.
- Attends to patients, families and visitors needs while waiting for any registration process.
- Collects deposits, coinsurance, deductibles and APC co-payments or makes satisfactory payment arrangements.
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Computer experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- HS diploma preferred /GED from an accredited school
- PRN (coverage as needed) to work various shifts
Manning, SC, United States