Registration Representative for Emergency (PRN 2nd shift) – Carolina Forest
Myrtle Beach, SC
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
2. Personally interviews patients or responsible party to obtain personal, demographic, insurance, and medical information prior to services being performed by medical professionals.
3. Demonstrates thorough knowledge of compliance and medical necessity validation.
4. Exhibits the ability to deal with periods of stress, knowledge of medical terminology, and enters information accurately into the Patient Management System (Invision)
5. Maintains or exceeds 97% accuracy rate on quality checks/medeanalytics and accureg.
6. Attends to patients, families and visitors needs while waiting for any registration process.
7. Collects deposits, coinsurance, deductibles and APC co-payments or makes satisfactory payment arrangements.
8. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Variable shifts. Some weekends also. Shifts will be at Carolina Forest and Seacoast locations.
* Knowledge of Medical terminology.
* Computer experience
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Myrtle Beach, SC, United States