Rehabilitative Services Aide – Outpatient Rehabilitative Services
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Assists clinicians with patient treatment under direct supervision of the appropriate licensed personnel
4. Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of shared equipment according to hospital policy
5. Performs routine clerical duties consisting of, but not limited to, supply ordering, charge entry, general secretarial
duties, based on the needs of the specific department
6. Prepares patient and treatment areas ensuring adequate, necessary supplies
7. Transports patients to and from the department in a safe, efficient, and courteous manner using wheelchairs, stretchers,
or escorting ambulatory patients. Handles IV’s, catheters, oxygen equipment, and other monitoring devices
8. Attends departmental in services and staff meetings
9. Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect patient, self, and staff, including but not limited to, Personal
Protective Equipment, Mobility equipment, Universal Precautions.
10. Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors and
employees by projecting an attitude of flexibility and positivity to benefit the team and patient
11. Insures patient confidentiality through the proper maintenance of Protected Health Information
12. Utilizes Service Excellence Standards throughout the hospital and outlying programs by taking ownership of customer
needs and handling customer complaints promptly and effectively using the service recovery approach
13. Performs other unspecified tasks as deemed necessary by the department director/supervisor, in order to accomplish the
adequate operation of the department
Job type: Full time; 80 hours biweekly
Qualifications/Training: Less than one year of related work experience.
Licenses/Certifications/Registrations/Education: HS diploma preferred/GED from an accredited school and BLS, CPR Certification
Florence, SC, United States