Remote Certified Medical Assistant – McLeod Cardiology Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach, SC
Remote Certified Medical Assistant – McLeod Cardiology Associates – Myrtle Beach
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Pre-Op Visit/Established follow up/Hospital follow up/New Patient appointments– Assembles and assists in the preparation of clinical documentation in advance. Obtain all records related to this follow up i.e. hospital records, prior specialist records and testing, etc.
- Administration – supports team members in handling key administrative duties
- Support nursing staff in handling key clinical duties
- Quality Improvement – Actively participates in the care team and cross functional team quality improvement process
- Incoming/Outgoing referrals – Assist in getting patients scheduled appropriately and timely
- Back-up to scheduling surgeries and obtain prior authorizations
- Back-up to schedule testing at the hospital and obtain prior authorizations
Full Time, 80 hours biweekly.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school
- Must have valid certification from accredited Medical Assistant Program.
- Must have personal laptop and reliable internet connection.
- Must be able to train onsite for at least three weeks before working remote.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Variety of Medical Benefit Packages:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Myrtle Beach, SC, United States