Remote Registered Dietitian (PRN)
We are seeking to expand our part time/PRN team of inpatient dietitians! If you are interested in having flexible scheduling and would like to advance your inpatient clinical skill set, this is a great opportunity for you! Clinical Dietitian BS/RD(PRN)
NEW GRADS ARE WELCOME!
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provide clinical nutritional services in the form of nutrition assessments, education and medical nutrition therapy for all ages for patients at McLeod Health. May conduct nutrition therapy/nutritional assessments to patients at various McLeod campuses. As a McLeod Dietitian, you will be part of a patient-centered team of dietitians that provide nutritional care for a variety of patient populations including oncology, neurology, nephrology, pediatrics, cardiology, surgical, critical care patients and more.
- Provide on-going nutrition therapy by collaborating with other disciplines on the health care team to coordinate medical nutrition therapy needs. Our hospital cares for patients in multiple intensive care units and medical units and our Dietitians work closely with interdisciplinary teams to provide nutrition care.
- Participate in multidisciplinary rounds. Contribute to hospital quality improvement initiatives. Contribute to student growth & development through precepting of dietetic interns as well as high school students from our community.
- Must have a clean, neat appearance and friendly attitude. Professional dress, lab coats required.
- Six months to one year’s working experience in healthcare facility. Internships qualify!
PRN, Flexible scheduling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or related area and completion of a dietetic internship program from an ADA/ACEND- approved Dietetic Education Program.
- Licensure with the South Carolina Panel for Dietetics required.
Florence, SC, United States