Respiratory Therapist (Registered) – Respiratory Dept (Clarendon)
- Performs direct patient care and the provision of Respiratory Care) procedures in all areas within the facility.
- Performs all procedures according to policy & procedure. Organizes workload to ensure therapy is completed as proscribed.
- Participates in all aspects of RC educational activities & departmental meetings.
- Documents & maintains records, charts and reports in a timely manner & documents appropriately.
- Responds to all Medical Alerts in a timely manner & documents appropriately.
- Exercises sound clinical judgement & assessment skills to provide appropriate provision of patient care & monitoring & communication of information to other caregivers.
- Evaluates patient care & makes recommendations when needed.
- Performs Pulmonary Functions, EKG EEG, Holter Monitor and Stress Test.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of an Associate’s in Respiratory Care or 1-year certification before
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Respiratory Care Practitioner by the SC Board of Medical Examiners
- BLS and ACLS certifications
- Full-time, 72 hours bi-weekly, 7pm-7am
Manning, SC, United States