Respiratory Therapy Intern (PRN) – Seacoast
Little River, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Participates in all aspects of RC educational activities and departmental meetings.
- Documents and maintains records, charts and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs all procedures according to policy and procedure.
- Exercises sound clinical judgment and assessment skills to provide for appropriate provision of patient care and monitoring and communication of information to other caregivers.
- Participates in disaster preparedness through plan development, training, team participation, etc.
- Perform the setting up and maintaining oxygen & aerosol therapy.
- Performs change out of oxygen supplies according to a schedule
- Delivers tanks & supplies wherever needed.
- Perform other respiratory duties for which they have received training in a respiratory education program.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited RC education program
- Experience in a related field
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Must possess valid BLS certification
Little River, SC, United States