Revenue Integrity Analyst – Revenue Integrity Department
Revenue Integrity Analyst – Revenue Integrity/CDM Department
- The Revenue Integrity Analyst will maintain a professional image and exhibit excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- The Revenue Integrity Analyst is responsible for the integrity of the Charge Description Master (CDM).
- Reviews CDM requests for accuracy and ensures compliant charge capture. Performs both routine and focused charge audits of various clinical areas across the hospital system.
- Assists in providing education and instruction to clinical areas for accurate charge capture. Conducts research and monitors external regulatory changes.
- Works closely with the IT department to support and perform ongoing maintenance of the Charge master.
- Requires experienced proficiency in MS Excel. Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand and explain the complexities of charge capture as it relates to coding.
- Analytical and detail oriented with an ability to identify root causes and propose solutions.
- Must have strong knowledge of CPT-4 and HCPCS.
· Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
· CPC or LPN/RN license required
Florence, SC, United States