RN Case Manager (PRN) – McLeod Seacoast
Little River, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Coordinates/facilitates patient care progression throughout the continuum of care.
- Assures the plan of care and services provided are patient focused, high quality, efficient and cost effective.
- Meets directly with patient/family to assess needs and develop an individualized continuing care plan in collaboration with the physician.
- Monitors length of stay and ancillary resource use on an ongoing basis and takes actions to achieve continuous improvement in both areas.
- Communicates information to the Utilization Management team to aid in appropriate level of care determination and reimbursement by third party payors.
- Communicates identified issues affecting quality of care, risk management, patient satisfaction and or physician opportunities to the quality team using the Improve the Process form.
- Ensures that all elements critical to the plan of care have been communicated to the patient/family as well as members of the healthcare team.
- Ability to cover various populations across the organization, including the Emergency Department.
- Performs all other duties as requested by Case Manager Supervisor and/or Director.
PRN position in Little River.
- 1-2 years of recent acute care hospital experience required
- Data entry/computer experience required
- Registered Nurse from an accredited school of nursing required
- Licensed RN to practice within the applicable region of employment and coverage area of responsibility is required
Little River, SC, United States