RN for Occupational Health Industry (FT Weekend Nights) – Florence
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Will work under the direct supervision of the Emp/Occ Health Director of On-Site Services
- Assess the needs of patients based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination and analysis of diagnostic/screening data.
- Evaluate and treat injuries and illness in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of nursing practice.
- Provide required physical evaluations and services to meet regulatory requirements such as OSHA, DOT and CDC.
- Assist departments with identifying, evaluating and implementing accommodations and return options to workers with restricted duty.
- Perform Audiograms, PFT, Vision Screenings, Urine Drug Screens, hair collection and Breath Alcohol Testing
- Must be detail oriented, have ability to multitask and possess great interpersonal skills. Travel to other company locations may be required.
- Work closely with Industry HR department and Safety departments with Industry needs regarding Wellness, Lunch and Learns, and Health Fairs
Support daily operations and overall performance of the Occupational Health On-Site Health Center including patient care, services and related duties. Perform appropriate assessments and interventions in accordance with the provider’s plan of care.
1-3 years Occupational Health Experience preferred but not required
Will obtain Hair/Swab/Urine Drug Screen Testing, Alcohol Swab & Breath Alcohol Testing, Audiogram Testing/Spirometry Certification provided by the department within 3 months of onboarding
Current South Carolina Registered Nurse License
Occupational Health Nurse Certification preferred but not required
Florence, SC, United States