- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Promotes the philosophy that all individuals entering the facility should be treated with kindness, respect and professionalism and that all staff here to provide a safe, clean aesthetically pleasing, comfortable healthy environment.
- Frequently circulates through the facility to maintain a friendly, open and helpful relationship with all members and staff.
- Participates in community outreach/speaking engagements to promote membership sales and center services.
- Successfully executes procedure for membership inquiries and prospect tracking for both phone and walk-in leads.
- Successfully executes facility tour procedures
- Successfully executes membership-closing procedures including application.
- Performs membership data entry in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepares and verifies all needed sales information
- Continuously works to generate leads through telemarketing.
- Keeps up to date about center information to be able to answer questions about memberships, programs, costs, hours of operation and special events etc.
- Helps develop and execute all aspects of the marketing plan to generate leads and sales.
Six Months of related work experience preferred.
Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States