- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provides physicians, patients and families with scheduling services for outpatient or inpatient procedures provided by McLeod Health
- Scheduling services consist of initial or new patient scheduling, cancellations of previously scheduled appointments and rebooking appointments as needed.
- Scheduling representatives understand that they serve both the external customers of the patients and physicians, but also server the internal customers of the departments of all seven medical centers.
- Minimum 2 years data entry/computer experience
- Basic knowledge of Windows based computer systems
- Written and verbal communication skills with persons of all ages and diverse backgrounds
- Minimum 2 years’ experience Healthcare call center
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience with scheduling.com or other medical scheduling software
- Experience with Microsoft Office 97 Outlook
- Problem solving and performance improvement skills
Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States