Security Officer, Part-Time
- Assist in maintaining a quiet, safe environment at the Medical Center.
- Must ensure that the area (post) he/she is assigned is secure.
- Must investigate crime and traffic accidents.
- Provide assistance for patients, visitors and staff as requested.
- Specialty duties as assigned.
- Supervise and maintain traffic flow at the loading dock.
- Schedule dock time for special events
- Maintain log of all vehicles coming into and out of the loading dock daily
- Provide escort of administrative staff to designated location in a safe and timely manner.
- Monitor/Review for playback of Health & Fitness Center camera system.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts.
- Must be able to complete SLED firearms qualification prior to employment.
- Must pass the MRMC Psychological Evaluation prior to employment.
- Must complete ½ mile run prior to employment.
- Must maintain annual SLED firearms certification.
Florence, SC, United States