Social Worker (FT – Master’s Degree) – McLeod Florence
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Collaboratively works with interdisciplinary team to ensure completion patient specific care plan and post-acute needs.
- Effectively collaborates with community resources to align patient with available resources.
- Assists with referrals for community based resources, as needed.
- Provides counselling services to patients and families when appropriate.
- Provides case management as needed for interdisciplinary/specialty programs.
- Assists with various populations across the organization to ensure proper resources and support.
- Provides an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients, families, and visitors.
- Consistently handles customer complaints promptly and effectively when problems encountered.
- Utilizes proper escalation procedures when appropriate.
- Attends departmental in services and staff meetings.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- 1- 3 years related experience, computer literacy, excellent communication and writing skills
- 1-3 years’ experience in a social work agency or hospital setting
- Prior experience in a healthcare field or social service agency
- Licensed masters prepared Social Worker within the associated region of responsibility required
- Master’s degree required
Florence, SC, United States