Social Worker (FT) – Seacoast
Little River, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Collaboratively works with interdisciplinary team to ensure completion patient specific care plan and post-acute needs.
- Effectively collaborates with community resources to align patient with available resources.
- Assists with referrals for community based resources, as needed.
- Provides case management as needed for interdisciplinary/specialty programs.
- Assists with various populations across the organization to ensure proper resources and support.
- Provides an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients, families, and visitors.
- Consistently handles customer complaints promptly and effectively when problems encountered.
- Utilizes proper escalation procedures when appropriate.
- Attends departmental in services and staff meetings.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- 1- 3 years related experience, computer literacy, excellent communication and writing skills
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree required
- Bachelors or masters prepared social worker must obtain licensure within the associated region of responsibility within 12 months of hire required
Little River, SC, United States