Social Worker LMSW – McLeod Hospice (Clarendon)
McLeod Hospice (Clarendon)
Social Worker LMSW
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values. Assists terminally ill patients and their families in making full u se of Hospice care and community resources to achieve maximum physical, emotional and social adjustment during the patient’s stay in the Hospice program.
Schedule: Full Time; 80 hours biweekly.
- Possession of basic knowledge and skills in the practice of social work.
- Possession of a valid South Carolina driver’s license and an available vehicle at all times.
- Must be available to assist with providing social work consultation 24 hours a day.
- Valid South Carolina license to practice social work.
- Must have MSW from a graduate school of social work accredited by the Council of Social Work education, or baccalaureate degree in social work, psychology, sociology or other field related to social work, and at least one year experience in a health care setting. A bachelor’s level social worker who is employed by the hospice after December 8, 2008 must be supervised by an MSW from a school of social work accredited by CSWE and who has at least one year experience in a health care setting.
- All social workers at McLeod Hospice are required to have a state license in social work.
Florence, SC, United States