Special Procedures Technician
— Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
– Selects and utilizes appropriate technical factors for procedures in but not limited to the Cardiovascular Operating
Room (CVOR), based on body habits, pathology and body parts.
– Processes completed images making sure they are of interpretable quality.
– Uses standard precautions and appropriate personal protective equipment when working around or handling hazardous substances, including blood or bodily fluids.
– Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
– Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
– Performs all Special Procedures examinations during scheduled hours and is available for call.
– Performs all other duties as assigned.
Completion of an approved AMA school of radiologic technology
BLS certification required
ARRT within 6 months of hire
SC License required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Florence, SC, United States