Staff Nurse Emergency Services (3pm-3am) Seacoast
Little River, SC
Up to $20,000 Sign on Bonus Available!!
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Value.
- Assesses needs of the patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical, examination, and analysis of data
- Provides appropriate nursing interventions, consistent with the Plan of Care and standard of practice, incorporating the physician’s prescribed medical plans of care.
- Conducts hourly rounds utilizing the 4 P’s.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for patients, families, and visitors.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Utilizes standard work in caring for central lines, chest tubes, foley and suprapubic catheters, pressure ulcers, restraints and patients with high risk for falls
- Contributes to the overall performance of the department through precepting and mentoring novice employees.
- Contributes to the department growth and performance through hospital-system initiatives cultivating nursing involved Evidence Based Practices.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in educational offerings.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Understands and recognizes appropriate storage and safety of medications (such as large volume IV’s, saline, medications in pre-packaged kits).
72 hrs biweekly; 3pm – 3am
Minimum 1 year of related nursing experience in an emergency setting preferred
An active registered nursing license verified by SC LLR or other compact state
BLS required for all nurses
Little River, SC, United States