Staff Nurse – Radiation Oncology – PRN
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Prepares Patients for examination and consultation.
- Assess patient needs through history, observation, examination and analysis.
- Individualizes nursing care to meet the needs of radiation oncology patients
- Assists with HDR procedures.
Licensed as RN in SC
Two-year related Associates Degree in Nursing from an NLN approved school of nursing
Physical requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Florence, SC, United States