Student-Ultrasound Tech (PRN)
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Able set up rooms for adult and pediatric scanning
- Assist Sonographer and physician with invasive procedures.
- Assist Sonographer with reports and workflow.
- Progressive training will include student sonographer becoming proficient in scanning adult and pediatric exams without supervision.
- Weekend and Holiday rotation is required.
- Must work under the supervision of a credentialed sonographer.
- Works to maintain satisfactory working relationships with technical director, physicians, ancillary departments, visitors, patients, and patient’s family members.
- Seeks opportunities to promote the vision, goals, and values of McLeod Health
- All other duties and assignments as directed by leadership.
- Candidate must be enrolled in an ultrasound school, completed the junior year, and be actively participating in a clinical rotation.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Obtain appropriate credential within one year of graduation from ultrasound school.
Florence, SC, United States