Supply Chain Business Analyst
We are looking for expertise and technical knowledge to support, implement, manage, and deliver successful project objectives while working creatively in a problem-solving environment.
This position will work with all functions of Supply Chain. Join a great team that is collaborative, friendly, and knowledgeable. Some travel required.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for performing projects and service request which involves heavy team collaboration between Procurement, Medical Surgical and Procedural departments, IT, Finance and other areas as appropriate.
- Requires a blend of technical aptitude, data management experience, and the ability to communicate well with internal and external customers.
- Participates in projects that involve the supply chain processes, logistics, analysis, process design, data collection, and systems implementation across all functional areas.
- Support new technology implementation and enhancements. Provides strategic advice on using technology.
- Support ongoing delivery through issue resolution, change requests, and standardized processes that contribute to achievement of Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators
- Identify and resolve issues through root cause analysis. This role will lead and sponsor process creation, improvement initiatives and changes within the domain.
- Research and resolve customer issues, including escalating issues to appropriate external and internal partners, including the coordination of configuration changes and testing
- Perform complex data analysis, reporting, and data maintenance tasks.
- Create detailed functional business requirement specifications and ensures proper testing hand-offs for integration testing
- Ensure that the process flows are complete and within the defined scope for projects. Identify downstream processes and impacts for projects
- Provide status reports and communicate changes in process for project assignments
- Assist in post-project Quality Assurance (QA), training and knowledge management
- Manage workload including ad-hoc project deliverables
- Responsible for estimating, scheduling, and directing all work activities related to projects
- Project management administration and coordination with ownership of project deliverables
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience facilitating meeting with stakeholders that leads to successful outcomes.
- An aptitude and adaptability to learn various software products
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to perform projects through entire development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and understanding of data flow between applications from a Supply chain working environment
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to present concepts to non-technical audiences in understandable terms
- Bachelor’s (4-year) degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years or more of experience in Supply Chain, Information Technology and/or Finance.
- IBM Cognos and/or Oracle OTBI/BIP reporting knowledge and experience preferred.
Florence, SC, United States