Surgical Nurse Navigator, Operating Room, Dillon
- Facilitates the appropriate care of surgical patients to include the pre-operative, operative, and post-operative period by adherence to clinical, administrative, and educational standards.
- Monitors associated quality improvements.
- Works collaboratively with other community agencies.
- Serves as patient advocate and liaison to patients, physicians and other hospital departments.
- Promotes interdisciplinary collaboration and team work to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes within effective time frames.
- Develops relationships with providers in the McLeod Health Network to ensure consistency in patient management.
- Performs other tasks, duties, or responsibilities as assigned or needed for effective, safe, and efficient functioning and operation of the hospital.
- 3-5 years of clinical experience
- Education or management experience
- Strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of computer software applications, Microsoft Office Programs
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- LPN with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly
Dillon, SC, United States