Survey Readiness Manager, full time, Dillon
- Shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking, engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system requirements, promoting improvement.
- Provides direct support to hospital departments of the McLeod system to meet accreditation standards.
- Responsible for maintaining current expertise for continuous compliance with the standards and intent of the standards.
- Acts as organizational liaison with the regulatory bodies and assures that all survey requirements/preparations/responses are made within the appropriate time frames.
- Collaborates and assists with establishment of action plans with departments or teams
- Participates as an active member of appropriate committees.
- Performs proactive risk assessments to identify opportunities for improvement
- Functions in collaborative relationship between the AVP of Quality and the AVP of Survey Readiness
- Demonstrates continued growth and development in leadership skills including: delegation, mentoring, fostering professional practices.
- Participate in sustainment of ISO Certification
- Job reporting, will be 50% McLeod Dillon, and 50% Corporate.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in leadership or management position
- Previous experience with regulatory surveys
- Clinical background
- Baccalaureate degree must be obtained within 3 years of hire
- If RN, must possess a valid SC license
- NIMS 100 within 12 months of date of hire
- Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly, Monday – Friday
- Occasional travel to other McLeod facilities
Dillon, SC, United States