- Job responsibilities include those listed in the competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co- workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, minute taking, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, answering questions and requests, coordinating events, managing budgetary items, creating and distributing reports, maintaining vendor contractual items
- Responsible for maintaining the Telecommunications equipment and creating and following up on work orders related to the servicing of devices.
- Works directly with Physicians on mobile device deployment and management using MS Intune..
- Organizes and maintains departmental records
- Primary time keeper and scheduler for the department
- Maintains downtime phone records and inventory.
- Serves as a contact point between customers and the Telecommunications team.
- Resolves customer problems and concerns at time of call. If not possible, escalates problem to appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Tracks and trends Telecom equipment failures and aged work orders. Reports findings to the Manager.
- All service agreements are reviewed and tracked. The coordinator makes recommendations to the Director based on previous use of the service agreement and cost.
- Develop internal and external working relationships with managers, peers and/or subordinates.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Keeps all information confidential.
- Keeps work area clean and free of clutter.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains and organizes inventory of supplies.
- Demonstrates competency in, but not limited to, the following:
- Assigned Access Control Applications
- Microsoft Office applications
- API application
2+ years’ administrative experience
Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote).
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
High level of interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity; ability to relate well to people at all organizational levels and to work well in a team environment.
A.S. degree in business, healthcare, computer science or equivalent work experience
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Florence, SC, United States