- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provide end user training
- Avaya PBX administration. Support server based technologies such as Windows, VMWare, Unix/Linux, and Citrix. Avaya administration includes Communication Manager (CM), System Manager (SMGR), Session Manager (SM), Messaging (AAM), Session Border Controller (SBCE), Secure Access Link (SAL), Utility Server and all hardware gateways and cards.
- Establishes voice networks by running, pulling, terminating, and splicing cables; installing telecommunications equipment, pagers, access control, CCTV cameras, CATV video systems and alarm systems; programming features; establishing connections and integrations; following industry standards; coordinating with contractors.
- Maintain inventory of stock and licensing for Access Control, VMS and PBX systems.
- Verifies service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
- Documents voice network by labeling and routing equipment and cables; recording configuration diagrams and specifications.
- Maintains voice network by troubleshooting and repairing outages; updating documentation.
- Ensure all changes are made in accordance with McLeod change control, security, and risk assessment policies.
- Follow all Security Policies and Procedures.
- Install and provide support for all telecommunication based technologies.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Two plus years of experience working in the information technology, telecommunications or electrical field
- Must be a team player with initiative, organizational skills and analytical abilities.
- Oral communication skills with persons of all ages and diverse backgrounds
B.S. degree in business, healthcare, computer science desired or equivalent work experience with a high school diploma or GED
Florence, SC, United States